Have you considered the tax implications prior to making recent financial decisions? Are you on a path to take advantage of all possible tax saving opportunities? Have you overpaid your taxes or missed out on any tax saving opportunities in the past? Are you aware of recent changes to the tax code that may affect your situation?
Our Tax Team is committed to helping you achieve the best possible outcome for your tax situation. We stay ahead of the complex and frequently revised tax code so you can rest easy. We understand that each client has a unique situation and we provide a customized approach to tax strategy that will align best with your needs.
Our goal is to help you see and understand all your options before making big decisions so that we can reduce your tax liability and you can benefit from greater tax saving opportunities. The key to reducing your tax liability is through proactive planning. By meeting with your CPA in advance you can rest assured that you are in the best possible position to reduce your tax liability.
We offer comprehensive tax and advisory services to businesses, individuals, and non-profits.
Our Services Include:
- Income Tax Planning and Return Preparation for Individuals, Businesses, Partnerships and LLC’s, Estate, Trust, and Gift Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Non-Profit Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Tax Research and Analysis on Complex Issues
- Representation before Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Sales and Use Tax Planning and Preparation
- Multi-State Tax Return Preparation
- Entity Formation Analysis
“Rick and Stephanie are awesome at doing our taxes…but they are far more valuable in providing insight to us on how we can minimize our tax bill. They communicate extremely well and are very responsive. We had a bad experience with our previous accounting firm and interviewed several firms before choosing Flynn & Company. We are very pleased with our decision to go with them and look forward to a long and mutually rewarding business relationship!”
-Cliff Brahm, 1-800-Got-Junk?